Monday, August 15, 2011

POST #100

Yup, not bluffing. I just checked, this truly is post #100!

And it also happens to fall on our INDEPENDENCE DAY. What a lucky coincidence. So what do I write about in this post? Should I keep it simple, just mention about this being post #100 and sign out or do I write about something else. Well something else it is.

Read on.

15th august. A day we hoist flags, distribute sweets and watch new movies on tv. A day we celebrate to commemorate our independence from british rule(ya ya, you can find the exact words on Wikipedia. I know it by heart, I was helping out my 2 yr old cousin with his assignment at playschool a couple of days back. Note the point, PLAYSCHOOL! :O) But one thing that irks me is that everyone keeps complaining about india not being independent yet from corruption. Guys take some time to think over it. We don’t vote, the few of us who vote don’t care after our fingers have been marked and the rest try to discourage the few ppl who do care and try to contribute. So tell me, isn’t this all our fault? Don’t blame the politicians, we only have ourselves to blame. Try stopping at red lights, try to not get yourself out of a sticky situation by bribing, try not to buy yourself an engineering or medical seat, try paying your taxes properly and most important of all, learn to accept your mistakes. Only then will we have an independent nation.

Talk less. Work more.

Well as for me, india is the best. so what song do i post here? vande matram? jana gana mana? no no, i decided on something different. composed and sung by the maestro and performed by the man who immortalised red shirts, yellow pants and the concept of milking a cow on screen. here it is! :D

JAI HIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment