Saturday, August 20, 2011

10 DAY YOU CHALLENGE- #5- 6 PLACES

Sorry for the delay guys, just been busy breaking my back over assignments in college.

To be frank, another reason this post has taken so long to get uploaded is because its been going through several stages of editing. One thing I’ve realized over the years Is that Blogging is a lot like cooking. Be it salt or sugar, the food would taste good only if it is used properly. Its the same with blogging, you overdo the humor element and you end up destroying the readability of the post.

So Ms.P, I’ve heeded to your request/order(:P) and I’ve done up a serious(albeit, my style) version of the post. Read on. :D

6 PLACES

1. Theni, for its pleasant weather and scenic locales.

2. Spain, for the scuba diving, the ‘jumping off the airplane’, the ‘bull race’ and everything else they happened to show on ZINDAGI NA MILEGI DOBARA. B) :P

3. Greece, for my immense interest and love for greek mythology and architecture.

4. Seychelles. Again for the water. Well you cant really keep a Piscean away from water can you. :D

5. South Africa. For its adventure sports and wildlife parks. For a wannabe wildlife photographer, south Africa is paradise!

6. Mount Everest’s peak. Just to find out what it is like to be ON TOP OF THE WORLD. As to whether I would take a plane to get there or go trekking risking my life is something I might wanna consider. :D

Until next time though,

ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment