Monday, August 15, 2011

10 DAY YOU CHALLENGE- #4- 7 WANTS

*SPOILER ALERT* lots of surprises and OMG! Moments in store

Read on. :D

7 WANTS

1. TWINS! B) agreed, it is a strange WANT. But I’ve always been fascinated by twins. So that would be WANT #1.

2. To move out of sowcarpet. Ya ya I will miss the pani puris and cheese puff from here but I’d rather prefer a civilized and clean living space than the chat shops.

3. I’ve always wanted to have special powers. a mutant perhaps. Like those in the Xmen series. My favourite mutant? Hmm, it will have to be a fight between wolverine, nightcrawler and magneto. Cool powers I say. :D

4. To own a HARLEY DAVIDSON.

5. To be able to comment on blogs without having to go to through the WORD VERIFICATION procedure. :P

6. To be able to buy branded items at reasonable prices. :P

7. To die a happy man, loved by all, family and friends and respected by the society.

7 wants. Agreed, there are more. But I’ll keep it down to just 7 here.

Until next time,

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment