Sunday, August 21, 2011

10 DAY YOU CHALLENGE #6- 5 FOODS

5 foods. Now this should be easy considering my love for food. :D

But to restrict it to just 5 is cruel! But wth, only 5 it will be.

5 FOODS

1. pani puri. I am a pani puri-holic big time and I make it a point to have pani puri in every city I happen to set foot upon. :D the top 3 cities to have pani puris you ask? well that will have to be:

1.kolkata

2.jaipur

3.chennai

2. briyani/birayani/biriyani/however else the damned word is spelt (as long as it tastes good, I don’t care about the name or the spelling :D) from KARIM MESS.

3.french fries from Mc D, Chocolate chip cookies from SUBWAY and plain DAIRY MILK chocolates..

4. popcorn chicken from KFC and tangri kabab from HOTEL DECCAN that me and my brother love to visit every now and then. ;)

5. water melon juice from anywhere in the world and banana lassi from a shop near the railway station in pune.

I also must add that the food I had on ramzan at my friend’s place was simply superb as well. The flavours of the briyani/birayani/biriyani/however else the damned word is spelt(oh, there I go again! :D), fish, chicken and a sweet they served after that still linger in my mouth. Thanks for the food irfan. :D

But whatever said and done, nothing beats the food mom makes. Be it a 5 star hotel, 3 star hotel, HSB, fast food joint, roadside dhaba or anything else, nothing beats the food mom conjures up at home sweet home. The recipe u ask? Its just the right amount of sugar, spice and everything nice. ;)

Until next time,

ADIOS!


No comments:

Post a Comment