Thursday, August 11, 2011

the 10 DAYS YOU challenge

The past one month has been quite hectic. So much so that all i could do after getting back home was eat and hit the bed. But then inspite of all this, i managed to sneak in a blog post. But now, reflecting back, I guess I have not quite given my readers[the few that do follow my blog i.e. B)] enough.

So here's a surprise. Starting tomorrow(i first thought of starting today but then the procastinator that i am, I eventually put it off until tomorrow :D) i will be coming up with a series of posts, 10 in all in accordance with the 10 day you challenge that i stumbled upon on a friend's friend's friend's friend's(B)) Blog while blog hopping. :D
And as a special bonus(:P), here are the 10 topics that i will be blogging about.



Well If you wanna get to know me better, keep coming back to this space. ;)

Until tomorrow(or next time),

Adios!


P.S. i will be racing against time the following week as well so the blog posts will not exactly be updated every day. but i promise that the 10 posts WILL happen. so long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment