Friday, August 12, 2011

10 DAY YOU CHALLENGE #1- 10 SECRETS

Well, this one is tough. Very tough as a matter of fact. I mean, 10 secrets? Duh! Its supposed to be a secret! Silly me, I should have thought about this before accepting the challenge! :/ but then.

Well, here goes nothing.

10 things you didn’t know about me. Until now:

1. I love looking at myself in the mirror.

2. I get shouted at by mom for doing 1.

3. I get uncomfortable around strangers/ in crowded places.

4. I get sick while travelling on a bus. But since I need to travel by BUS 45 kms every day TO(fro would be another 45 kms), I prefer to plug my headphones in, play some loud music(by my standards, it is loud. But to people used to death metal, it would be barely audible) and go off to sleep.

5. I have very sensitive skin. Pinch/hit and I would literally die from the pain. But Rub gently, I would fall asleep. :D

6. I have had 4 stitches on my right eye brow, 7 stitches in my lower jaw, my nose is out of shape and I guess my left and right ring fingers are too.

7. I always prefer a yellow grip on my cricket bats.

8. I have travelled in a lorry from college to the railway station. All to watch a movie. :D This happened when I was studying in veltech engg. college

9. I used to sketch when I was young. I have got a framed line sketch of a cheetah and its cub which i completed on the 2oth of april 2006, hanging in our hall.

10. The only time I ever failed was when I was in my 4th standard. It was in hindi. I was so scared that I hid the paper. Mom eventually found out. She also found a bamboo stick by its side. Half an hour later, there were two bamboo sticks. B) well, that was the last time mom hit me. I’ve never let that happen again.
p.s. well there were a few times when I did push my mom to the edge, but she kinda managaed to hold back. So ya, as a collective effort, we never let it happen again. B)

Well to be very frank, I didn’t really let out too many secrets , you know, my deep dark ones. But ya, I think what I did reveal were interesting enough. ;D

Until next time,

Keep smiling,

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment