Sunday, June 13, 2010

POST MORTEM

Ha finally, its feels great to be back to the blogosphere. a few days off of it jus gave me enough time to reflect on where it all went wrong.. cos, of the last few posts, a majority have been SMS PICKS..
anyways, the little post mortem i conducted revealed that one of the reasons i decided not to blog for sometime was my stupid computer that doesnt allow me to install the latest INTERNET EXPLORER browser on which BLOGGER works seamlessly. the fully updated MOZILLA FIREFOX browser that i use normally has some stupid misunderstanding with my blogger dashboard homepage(it always gets redirected to some other page!!!) so now am stuck with blogging on a very old version of IE.. :S
anyways, the major reason for me not blogging was that i've been held up with other important stuff(read practise, gymming and my 2 yr old cousin bro :D ). but am happy now cos since i am out of home most of the time, i've to some exent got rid of my online addiction(be very clear, blogging doesn't qualify as an addiction to me.. ;) )
anyways, its great to be back here, back to penning down my thoughts. but if u observe well, u'll realise that there was nothing really substantial in this post. it was jus a faint attempt by yours truly to get back into the groove. i promise, my coming posts will be a better read,,
until next time,
ADIOS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. tryin using google chrome... aneways waiting for the nxt post...

    ReplyDelete