Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DESTINY

One thing i noticed about me was that ever since i was young, nothing came easy to me. No its not about home, i've got the most supportive parents anyone could ever wish for. its about my life.

Anything and everything i did in my professional life, be it college or cricket was never complete without an initial period of struggle. And it hasn't stopped, it still seems to be going that way. Whenever i start something new, something fresh, there's this initial period where i seem to be cruising and then suddenly someone or something comes and spoils the fun. I undergo so much mental stress and then all of a sudden, things fall into place and it seems as if there was no storm at all.

well guess that's how my life is. A period of struggle followed by a sudden rush of luck and performance, almost makes me feel like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

At times i've wondered, why does it always have to happen only to me. there are so many people out there who seem to get everythin easy. But then i realise that with each struggle i face, i just become stronger.

I am not someone to be bogged down by such failures but at times, i do wonder, why me and why all the time. Well guess that's how god has written my destiny. But he's been kind enough to reward me with success after every struggle. So i guess everything is gonna end well.

The phoenix waits in the wings, waiting to rise once again.

until next time,

ADIOS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! The 'why me' feeling! U r not alone dude!
    It happens so many times to all!
    "You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! " - Rocky!

    ReplyDelete