Tuesday, August 24, 2010

THE WEIRD, THE AMATEURISH, AND THE FUNNY!!!

ha, the title says it all. this month has been exciting, very exciting.

its been a mixed bag of emotions for me so far, i've had it all, a bit of joy, a bit of sorrow, and a bit of surprise as well.

Starting off, how many of you have ever travelled 2 and a half kilometres on a bike whose front wheel shakes on its own, shakes in the sense, it might roll apart any moment, all it takes is one bad move or simpler put, one speed breaker.
so there i was, approximately one week back, riding back from college when i realised that my bike's front wheels were behaving differently from the rest of the vehicle, as if they had a mind of their own. it took me some time to understand the problem but when i did, i was in shock. and yeah, i did panic a bit. ;) realising i had to get home before it started raining, i kept riding, but alas i couldnt risk going over 20 kmph for fear that my front wheel would not remain on my bike if i went anywhere above it.
but the ONE above made sure there weren't any mishaps as apart from one adrenaline rushing situation i had while taking a sharp left, i managed to reach home, with both the wheels intact on my bike. ;D


The week then went by quite uneventfully until this sunday when i made my first "complicated" dish, a chicken curry. Well I've always been fond of cooking and yeah, on occasions definitely more than one, i've cooked breakfast for the family. but this was my first real try at something big, something complicated. I must say the chicken curry did come out well and it tasted great. the better part, mom who's a very good cook approved of it. So yeah, the next time i take some time attending your calls or replying to your msgs, well dont be surprised, i might be in the kitchen, cooking up some delicious chicken. ;P :D


Jus thought i'd finish off today's post with a bit of positivity. there's a camp going on rite now, a very competetive one at that. my first couple of days at the camp were really bad and i was feeling really down and out. i've always been a great believer in my abilities and i still believe in them, even during times like these but this time i was so disgusted at myself i started hating the camp. i knew it was useful to me an al but my mind was just not in it, jus because i wasnt doing well there, a pretty lame reason actually but that's how weak the human mind is. but then there's GOD. just when we think everything seems to be going against us, HE tosses one good day in between and says, "Son, dont you worry, you are on the right track." I feel fresh and rejuvenated now, one good day can do that too you.

so dont worry if things seem to be going bad, one good day is bound to come in between. jus understand this and keep working towards your goal.

keep smiling

until next time

Adios!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment