Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BLESSED!!!!

There have been times when I’ve wondered “God, why did you have to do this to me?” and believe me there have been many times I’ve asked this question.

But everytime I asked this question, GOD gave me one simple answer: “ I might have deprived u of luck, I might have deprived you of wealth, I might have deprived you of instant success, but instead, I gave u two gifts that would support and stand by you through all these tough times.”

How true he was.

Those two gifts am referring to here are my mom and dad, two truly great individuals who’ve sacrificed so many things to see me grow. A dad who sacrificed his promotion offers because he didn’t want me to travel alone with my heavy kit bag[he often did 100 kms a day on his bike, travelling from his office in manali(north madras) to santhome(south madras) just to pick me up from practice] and a mom who spent most of her time in the ground, dropping and picking me up from practice during my schooling years, well should I say more? Nah, I guess am truly BLESSED!!!

P.S. I know mom and dad will not even be aware that am posting this on my blog. But I want all those who read this blog to know that one day, their patience will bear fruit. And I just have that gut feeling that that DAY is not too far away.

Will surely make u proud,

Love u mom and dad. :)

Until next time,

Keep smiling,

Adios.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure too that the day is truly not far away.. Parents are one of the very few or may be sometimes the only people who will stand by their kids whatever may be the situation.

    ReplyDelete