Saturday, January 1, 2011

10 THINGS I LEARNT IN 2010

1. I learnt that Great trailers don’t especially mean good movies!

2. I learnt that it is almost impossible to study when there is a hyperactive 2 yr old running around the house(not that I study anyway, but still)

3. I learnt that the only time girls cant fake looking good(I am not referring to the always pretty, always cute ones :P) is when they are trying to munch down PANI PURIS/ GOL GAPPAS. B-)

4. I learnt that MARK ZUCKERBERG was the founder of the 3rd most populated country in the world(if u count facebook as a country i.e.)

5. ASSET was founded. ;D

6. I learnt that NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS don’t really last for more than a week.

7. I learnt that however jazzy your new year fwds might be, a simple “HAPPY NEW YEAR with your name on it” msg is the best. There’s nothing more satisfying than receiving a personalized greeting, especially when it cost the sender 50p per msg.

8. I learnt that irrespective of however much you practice, irrespective of the 98% hardwork you put in, there still has to be that 2% luck to make you shine.

9. I learnt that distances don’t really separate friends. The msgs might be missing. But the friendship definitely wouldn’t be. [this one was for u shals. :)]

10. And most importantly, I learnt that when the passion, the intent and drive are all channeled along the right path, success is not too far away, especially when I have friends like you all. Thank you guys, I’ve had a pretty rough 2010 but you were there when I needed you most. For the treats, for the eat outs, for pulling me up after a failure, for the Vchat sessions, for the endless fun, and for all the love and support, thank you guys. You were awesome. What would I be without you.

LOVE YOU ALL! :)


signing out on a happy note,

until next time,

ADIOS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karthik,

    That was indeed a good amount of learning and thanks for the special mention :) :) Have a wonderful 2011!! :)

    ReplyDelete