Tuesday, November 16, 2010

when ur ipod is stuck on REPLAY

Music has always been a soul soother; a portal that transforms you into a world where the traffic, the congestion and the trash don't intrude, a world where time moves at your pace. this post is about one such special song that's had me spellbound the past few weeks.

Shawty's like a melody in my head
That I can't keep out
Got me singin' like
Na na na na everyday
It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay goes the song. IYAZ, the artist has really outdone himself in this track. simply superb.

Well all i can say is, true to the title, this track really had my ipod STUCK ON REPLAY.

Actions speak louder than words.

check out the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoG5jJ3E8rg and find out for yourselves.

happy listening. :D

Have fun,

Until next time,

ADIOS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment