Thursday, September 9, 2010

SMS PICK OF THE WEEK

Mind blowing attitude:


Famous tennis star Arthur Ashe died of cancer.
when he was asked whether he wouldn't feel bad to die, he said

" THERE ARE 6 BILLION PEOPLE.


2 MILLION TRY TO PLAY TENNIS.

I MILLION LEARN.

50000 BECOME PROFFESIONALS.

AMONG THEM, ONLY 128 ARE SELECTED FOR WIMBLEDON.

4 FOR THE SEMIS AND 2 FOR THE FINALS.

ONLY ONE WINS.

WHEN I WAS ON THAT VICTORY STAND, I DIDNT ASK GOD

"WHY ME?"

" WHY SHOULD I ASK NOW?"

that's attitude!!!

Now i normally end my SMS PICK posts with a conclusion of my own. but i feel it is quite unnecessary for this particular one, the post says it all.

Arthur Ashe, u were the epitome of optimism and positivity,

truly brilliant!!!


cheers.

and until next time,

ADIOS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment