Friday, February 19, 2010

my 2 weeks that weren't!!!!!!!

Omg, the past two weeks have been hell for me. Having missed a whole month of classes because of my matches, i ended up landing straight for my cycle tests. With no books or class notes to study from, i was left with pretty much very little to do. A bout of food poisoning made me miss my first exam, and with that went my chances of getting the maths textbook i needed so much for the next exam.


With no book at al, i ended up doing really badly in my math exam. I did get the rest of my books that day though but time was definitely not on my side. I ended up sleeping through a major portion of my study time for the remaining exams. One week later, my results arrived. And as expexted, i've got really poor grades. And as if all this wasnt enough, i've got a couple of staff members who rarely cooperate.


Things could have been worse had my match on monday not been postponed. thank goodness, cos i had an exam on monday and if i had missed it, my grades would have gotten worse.


Hoping that things in college would change for good. anyways, before i go, here's my sms pick of the week:

Never worry about the delay of your success compared to others.
Because construction of a pyramid takes more time than an ordinary building.


Wishing everyone the best of luck,

adios!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment