Friday, October 23, 2009

champions league t20

What started of as an ambitiuous venture has jus turned out to be two weeks of fun and unexpected drama.. TRINIDAD & TOBAGO which started of as the underdogs in the tournament have now become hot favs to lift the trophy.. personally, i feel they are the favs to walk away with the title..

This exciting team from the caribbean is packed with power houses and the wrecker in chief with the bat has been the big man, KEIRON POLLARD.. wat a tournament he's had, sending balls flying over the ropes every now and then.. and he's been really really well supported by other utility cricketers like bravo sr, bravo jr, barath, et al.. with no big names in their ranks, they were expected to make their exit without even a whimper but they've certainly made critics eat their words..

This team may not be big on names but they certainly are big at heart havin shown great passion for the game.. as i keep blogging, this team's on a roll already havin gotten 6 of the NSW blues batsmen out in the finals.. you never know, this team could be walking off with the trophy tonite..

The team combination has really been awesome..Darren ganga, their captain has been a picture of cool and confidence, havin shown great faith in his team and amazing captaincy skills.. this guy could very well have given our very own CAPTAIN COOL a run for his money.. the same goes for Dinesh ramdin, their keeper and v.captain.. he's also been calmness personified both behind and in front of the stumps..

This team really has been a breath of fresh air adding spice and colour to the tournament, and not to forget, the fireworks they produce while batting.. really awesome.. this team has got some really really crazy characters, like DAVE MOHAMMAD.. his on field antics have been as colourful and inspiring as his bowling..not to forget keiron pollard's funky hairdo..

Their batting has been amazing to with barath, simmons, perkins, ganga sr, ganga jr, bravo sr, bravo jr and the big man, pollard all firing when required..

Everything said and done, this team has really been the dark horses of the tournament.. and i definitely am putting my money on these guys to walk away with the CL T20 TROPHY..

Cheers guys, you rock!!!

AND HERE'S MY SMS PICK OF THE WEEK:

When GOD takes away somethin from your hands, dont think he is punishing you. he is merely emptying your hands for you to receive something better!!!

adios!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment